TGC Warranty Information
- THIS LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER THE FOLLOWING AND WARRANTY CLAIMS IN WHICH THE FOLLOWING CIRCUMSTANCES EXIST ARE EXPRESSLY EXCLUDED:
- LIMITED WARRANTY COVERAGE PERIODS ARE AS FOLLOWS AND ARE VALID ONLY IN THE 50 UNITED STATES:
TGC/Top Gun Customz, Inc. (“Vendor”) makes this Express Limited Warranty (herein, this “Limited Warranty”) of Vendor manufactured products to the original retail purchaser (“Buyer”) to be free from defects in material and workmanship as of the date of purchase, but only when such Vendor products are used under normal, non-commercial operating conditions; this Limited Warranty is made solely to the Original Buyer and Vehicle on which products were originally installed and is non-transferable.
Q: THIS LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER THE FOLLOWING AND WARRANTY CLAIMS IN WHICH THE FOLLOWING CIRCUMSTANCES EXIST ARE EXPRESSLY EXCLUDED:
- Product(s) improperly applied, installed, adjusted or modified - including hardware.
- Product(s) installed on vehicles used for commercial purposes.
- Product(s) installed on vehicle make/models other than that for which they are intended and sold.
- Product(s) used for other than Vendor specified applications.
- Product(s) that are used in racing, off-roading, and/or competition type activities.
- Any product(s) retailer representations, acts or omissions.
- Cosmetic finish of products.
- Damage as a result of accident, abuse, fire, salt, corrosion, misuse and/or unreasonable use, off-road travel, normal wear and tear, vehicle vibration, noise, vandalism, lack of maintenance, acts of God or unapproved chemical application or exposure.
- Normal wear and tear on items such as mountings, bushings, diminished shock and stabilizer dampening resistance, finish, dents and scratches, as these components and issues are known to wear over time with normal use.
SOME SUSPENSION COMPONENTS ARE PRONE TO GRADUAL WEAR AND TEAR OVER TIME AND THEREFORE ARE NOT COVERED WITHIN THE LIMITED WARRANTY. Exclusions to our Limited Warranty apply to wear and tear items such as mountings, bushings, diminished shock and stabilizer dampening resistance, finish, dents and scratches, as these components and issues can wear out or occur naturally over time. In the event that your product is found to be defective under the terms of the Limited Warranty, Vendor, at its sole discretion, will either repair or replace the defective item part. All repairs must be made by an authorized Vendor dealer or under the direction of Vendor. In either event, Vendor shall not be responsible for shipping, transportation, freight, installation, labor, damage to related components, cost incurred due to down time of vehicle or any other costs or loss incurred in connection with any warranty claim or remedy under this Limited Warranty. When enacting a warranty claim, Vendor will need to verify that you are the original purchaser and may require photos of the defective or damaged part(s) along with proof of purchase (original bill of sale or receipt) and/or original warranty information form which must be presented at the time of claim and include place of purchase, date of purchase and amount paid.
THIS EXPRESS LIMITED WARRANTY CONSTITUTES THE ENTIRE OBLIGATION OF VENDOR AND THERE ARE NO OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR ANY PURPOSE WHATSOEVER OR WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE; VENDOR HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF ANY TYPE OR SORT, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION: (1) THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, (2) THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR ANY PURPOSE WHATSOEVER AND (3) THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THAT SET FORTH HEREIN AND INSTALLATION OR REMOVAL COST OR FOR INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF PROPERTY, PERSONAL INJURY, LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF PROFITS, OR ECONOMIC LOSSES) NOR FOR PUNITIVE, STATUTORY, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, WHETHER IN NEGLIGENCE, WARRANTY, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE.
This Limited Warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights that vary from state to state. Some jurisdictions do not allow exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages or limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the limitation or exclusion herein may not apply to you.
The Express Limited Warranty contained herein is the complete and final expression of the Vendor’s warranty obligations with respect to the Vendor products. All other prior or contemporaneous communications with regard to warranty obligations of Vendor for the products, regardless of whether in writing or otherwise, are merged into this Express Limited warranty and this Express Limited Warranty shall not be modified except in writing, signed by Vendor.
- Pitman Arms, End Links, Lift Blocks, Spacers, Ladder/Traction Bars, and Control Arms: As long as the Buyer owns the Vehicle on which the products were originally installed are one year form the retail date of purchase.
- Leaf and Coil Springs: One (1) year from the retail date of purchase.
- Shocks and Stabilizers: One (1) year from the retail date of purchase.
- Standard black powder coat applied to TGC brand parts: Only until receipt of purchase – parts that ARRIVE with powder coat and/or finish DAMAGED UPON DELIVERY may be exchanged or recoated. Damage that occurs during or as a result of installation and/or use will be considered normal wear and tear and will NOT be eligible for warranty coverage.
- Bushings, Ball Joints and Fillings: 90 days from the retail date of purchase.
- Limited lifetime warranty on hard suspension components (level kits)